Kirsten and Jen's Knitalong!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

How fun!

I fear I am trying to post to far too many blogs...but it's oh so fun!

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephan...wait, no, that's not what I said. What I said was: Jen will fly through this and Kirsten will fiddle fart. Proof thus far: Kirsten has had one week to work on project; Jen has had one day to work on project. Kirsten is pretty sure Jen caught up to her IN ONE NIGHT! ACKKK! :o)

Yay! I'm so excited about this blog. It's so fun, fun, fun!

Off to shower. I just got home from FedEx--3:30am to 10 am is a long day there. I usually only get 4 hours or so. Crazy.

Have I mentioned the LYS that is opening 1.2 miles from my apartment??? Do you know that I am so excited about this that I may pee my pants?!?

Clapotis de Kirsten photo to be posted later today...progress photos are fun, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home