Kirsten and Jen's Knitalong!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm so jealous

About that Yarn Shop. :)

Well, the thing you have to know about me is that I really work in fits and starts. I worked on it last night, and because it's new I'll probably pound away tonight as much as I can, but then I'm going to want to go back to my Grumperina footie, and then I'll feel guilty about not working on the Irish Hiking Scarf, and then I'll want to start my modified Cozy scarf, and then all of a sudden I'll remember I have Clapotis to knit!

I forgot some increase at the end of a purl row two rows down from where I was and managed to fix it. I didn't realize I knew enough about knitting to know how to make up a stitch and tighten up the place it was in, but I did!

So hurrah!

You know about BlogThis, don't you? If you click that in the toolbar you get a pulldown menu and can chhoose which blog to post to - and do your post right there. It's right up there. See it? Next to the Blogger logo?

1 Comments:

  • I'm totally the same...I will want to work on my WIPs for THAT blog as well as finish Clapotis. And there are always new things I want to start...ALWAYS! But, alas, no yarn budget yet. :o) So, we'll just get these Clapotis done when we get them done. And there ya go.

    By Blogger ~k, at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home