Kirsten and Jen's Knitalong!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Update

Just a little update on my progress. I have just finished dropped my 5th stitch, and am just a row or so from dropping my sixth, so things are coming along nicely although I would like to be just a bit further along. Absorbment in the Harry Potter books has slowed me down considerably, although I'll run out of those soon so I'll pick up steam again sometime next week. Things look good for getting it done in time for the mail-deadline (past which things wont arrive before christmas). My sisters present however, is another story. She's moving again, but failed to give anyone her new address >:( but thats hardly my fault. Shes one of those 'dont turn her cellphone on, or answer it 90% of the time people, so if she wants her present, she can call for it :P

1 Comments:

  • This is an excellent reason to learn to knit without looking - but I don't see how you could do it and move all those markers!

    I'm taking a break to knit a few baby things I'm long overdue on...so I understand!

    By Blogger Jen, at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home