Kirsten and Jen's Knitalong!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

None yesterday

We had tornados all over the place, sirens, mass hysteria. To calm my nerves I made one of these (if you want to download the English pdf of the pattern click here) in some lovely lovely lovely KnitPicks Sock Garden. They aren't for me so no more info for a bit. :)

Make some! Quick knit!

Ok, wait. Kirsten, do NOT start another project! So far I have Guitar Man socks, Clapotis, Jaywalker Socks, Socklets, and Irish Hiking Scarf.

That I can think of.

2 Comments:

  • Umm. Just one more new start?

    All the new starts are Christmas presents. I had money at the end of the bills(YAY!) so there will be Christmas Giving for Kirsten this year. And knitting is a LARGE part of it.

    So. Yeah. Not starting footlets however. :o)

    By Blogger ~k, at 6:42 PM  

  • YEAH! I'm happy for you, darling!

    By Blogger Jen, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home