Kirsten and Jen's Knitalong!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Oh poo. KnittyPoo that is...and a bunch of off-topic stuff that would be better suited for my OTHER blog.

I made a boo-boo. I must have forgotten an increase as well. While sitting in my favorite lovely coffee shop I realized that I had one spot of K1, KTBL, K2, KTBL. Stink. So I had to come home to remedy the situation because I couldn't figure it out sitting there all cozy and warm. But I had to stop and buy tea first. I ran out. This is unacceptable and had to be remedied, even though I had just enjoyed my Habanero Mocha. In the process of choosing tea (went with Stash Green and White Fusion and Yogi Cold Season) and then wandering around the store I found a new section of the store...a GLUTEN-FREE section of the store! Oh joy! Oh rapturous bliss! I nearly cried, but instead just picked up packages and smiled a lot. GF cookies, GF bread, GF granols bars, GF soup, GF...well, EVERYTHING! It is a happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home