Kirsten and Jen's Knitalong!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

PS

Do you know how to adjust the progress bars? It's in the template...I'll show you if you don't know.

Also, I based the percentages I put up there on the following. Silly me, I calculated the number of rows in the total piece (329) and then figured how far I was (row 49) and made a ratio and came up at 15%. I just put you at the same - change if you want. I am GEEKY that way.

So, for the bar adjustment: Go to the Dashboard and click the tab for Template. Scroll down until you see this:

< h2 class="sidebar-title">Knits in Progress:< /h2>
Kirsten's Clapotis!
< div style="display: block; text-align: left">< script language="javascript"> drawProgressBar('cc6699', 100, 15);< /script>< /div>
Jen's Clapotis!
< div style="display: block; text-align: left">< script language="javascript"> drawProgressBar('cc9966', 100, 15);< /script>< /div>

(I had to fill that with holes to make it show up)

The 'cc6699' is your progress colour, and the 100 is the total value of the bar. 15 is the percent done. You can change any of those three values - but not any others. Then click "Save Template Changes" and Republish the blog. You're done!

1 Comments:

  • Ack! How'd that happen? Off to select the secret word option...

    By Blogger ~k, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home