Kirsten and Jen's Knitalong!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lots of Knitting Today!

I finished my fourth and (possibly, can't remember) fifth increase sections tonight. Also part of a sock which has actually been requested by you-know-who, which needs to be black, machine-wash house sock (so I'm using Wool-Ease and sort of combined the gauge and stitch pattern from a ribbed sock freebie with a turned heel/gusset theory from Jaywalker. Ok, I'm past the heel, and it was really fun to just sort of throw things together and see what happened. Trouble is, he's gone this weekend and I can't really knit it anymore until I can put it on his foot and see how long to make it.

So it's Clapotis for me!

Also I realized that I knitted two further decrease rows on Jaywalker than I needed to. Step 1 is to try on and see if it fits ok; step 2 is rip back or not. I love this sock but it's been giving me fits. Definitely not a project to work on when I only have a spare minute.

Some chicks at the Knittyboard are also knitting Clapotis. I told them about our blog. Hi Chicks!!!

(Yoshimi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home