Kirsten and Jen's Knitalong!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Yayy, my first knitalong :)

Hello, this is my very first post on this knitalong, and I'm all silly with excitement! :P My clapotis is coming along, I'm just starting the last repeat of the Section Two (increase rows) which is the furthest I've gone so far without starting over. And now that I'm using lifelines, I won't ever have to frog the whole thing again! The colors are turning out really nice I think, too. Tomorrow I'll be starting on the straight rows, which I hope I don't screw up by being so used to doing the increase rows. At least I'll have my lifelines to save me :P. Now I'm gonna work on my sisters toque while I watch the rest of Iron Chef America :D

2 Comments:

  • WELCOME!

    Toque: are you Canadian? "How's it goin, ay?"

    By Blogger Jen, at 1:13 PM  

  • Hi Crystal! Glad you're with us! Can you put a photo up or a link so I can se your pretty Clapotis!? :o)

    Happy Knitting...!

    By Blogger ~k, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home