Kirsten and Jen's Knitalong!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Clapotis Finished!

I am done my clapotis! All I have left is to secure the weaved-in end. I'm afraid it will un-weave, since the yarn is so smooth (the finished product is so nice and slinky). I left a good long length of yarn at the end so I can do this, and do it carefully enough to look like a good job. Now I can finish my mostly ignored toque for my sister (to be paired with a starter scrapbooking kit), and the scrapbook of the childhood pictures of me and my sibs for my mom. And that will conclude my self-created gifts this Christmas. Unless I'm inspired to make a basic scarf for someone, which I'm fairly certain than I can whip in no time now. I don't think I'll be able to start anything complicated (or too challenging) till the new year. Unless I come across some yummy yarn when I go to Sudbury this Friday. I think there is a yarn shop there, I'll have to check. Btw, I'm not spilling the beans by mentioning above Christmas gifts, my mom doesn't have any interest in the internet, and I believe my sister is connectionless right now)

Picture of completed Clapotis to come.
PS, Section 4 is my favorite!

2 Comments:

  • You ROCK! And you kicked our little clapotis-butts, too! I'm so excited for you. :o) Can't wait for the photo!

    By Blogger ~k, at 12:45 PM  

  • CONGRATULATIONS! You put us to shame!!!

    By Blogger Jen, at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home